Thursday, February 01, 2007

Get Under the Bed, Doggy...










Anyone remember Silvio Berlusconi's 'roasting' of poor Sheva back in December? For those that don't, Berlusconi is the owner of AC Milan and also Godfather (ahem) to Andriy Shevchenko's children. And when Sheva decided to leave Milan for the mega money on offer at Chelsea, Mr Berlusconi was not best pleased. Particularly at the rumours that Sheva didn't want to go, but was convinced by his American wife to move to London. Anyway, the roasting from Berlusconi:

"A true Milanista and a real man would not have behaved like this. At my home I'm in charge and decide what happens. Instead, when Shevchenko's wife shouts, he runs under the bed like a lap-dog."

Yesterday, in response to his wife's demands for an apology after he was overheard propositioning a couple of showgirls at a gala dinner, Mr Berlusconi issued the following press statement:

"Dear Veronica, here's my apology. Forgive me, I beg you. And take this public show of my private pride giving in to your fury as an act of love. One of many."

A true Milanista and a real man.

No comments: