Chez Guevara FM - the home of UK Psy Trance

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I like to Pump it...

I have finally joined a gym, after many years of procrastinating. I've managed to stop smoking; I'm eating reasonably healthily and I'm coming up to a year of vegetablism. It's the next logical step, isn't it?

Having said that, yesterday was my first trip to the gym and I wrestled with my conscience before I went, trying to think of all manner of excuses as to why I shouldn't go. But I decided to go anyway and felt fantastic afterwards. I really must try and remember that. Although I don't want to take it to extreme. I don't want to look like this again....

4 comments:

Little Zoe said...

Ugh. That is actually disgusting. Give me a skinny guy any day.

Little Zoe said...

Ugh. That is actually disgusting. Give me a skinny guy any day.

The Artist Soon No Longer To Be Known As Shit Sandwich said...

Jack Dee's obviously been working out...

Yow Mutha said...

Oh my god do people really look like that, yuk.