Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Did the Earth move for you?

I'm moving to Iran. According to Hojjat ol-eslam Kazem Sediqi (the acting Friday prayer leader in Tehran), promiscuous women are actually causing earthquakes. Clearly these degenerate woman and their richter-scale lovemaking are seriously worth knowing. In the biblical sense.

There's a great quote in the article:

"Many women who do not dress modestly lead young men astray and spread adultery in society which increases earthquakes," he explained.

I don't think I've ever read one sentence with so many non-sequiturs in it. Firstly, there is the obvious implication that we men are powerless to resist the fiery biscuits of these strumpets.

However, I love the casual 'which increases earthquakes' as if it's a scientific causal effect. Well, I think that Dave Cameron is a slippery little shit and just the thought of him being in power makes volcanoes in Iceland go off. And I'm fairly certain that Simon Cowell is individually responsible for global warming. The bastard.

1 comment:

tafkass said...

Hmmm. Tori Amos once suckled a pig in a photoshoot, which I'm sure you'll agree is a bit immodest, and she's responsible for "Little Earthquakes"... does that count?