Monday, February 22, 2010

Myface Stalkbook Exchange Between Tafkass and Yours Truly...

TAFKASS: Still having trouble sleeping properly... in fact, if I were Madonna, I'd be "Desperately Seeking Snoozin".
Yesterday at 22:24 • Comment •Like Unlike

CHEZ GUEVARA: Taf, that's like (a) vigin on the ridiculous
about an hour ago

TAFKASS: I know. Not sure why I can't sleep; maybe I need some Bedtime Stories. Or perhaps it's something to do with my duvet cover; in fact, I asked my sister the other day - "Am I using the wrong Material, Girl?"
about an hour ago

CHEZ GUEVARA: It could be the mattress. Have you got anything you could use temporarily whilst you sort it out, Like a (Pr)air Bed?
about an hour ago

TAFKASS: I think I know what the problem is - I've got two single beds, and, because I'm too tight to buy a double, I've just pushed them together and am sleeping on that. Problem is, they tend to separate during the night, and I keep falling Into the Groove.
50 minutes ago

CHEZ GUEVARA: Yes, I can see how that would be a problem. And the more you try and rectify the problem, the Deeper and Deeper you go. Although apparently Anita Roddick, the founder of the Body Shop has branched out into sleep clinics, which might be worth a try. I think it's called Lazy Lab Anita.
27 minutes ago

TAFKASS: I've also just realised that my curtains are a little short for the window, and the resultant Ray of Light probably isn't helping; when the sun's Orbit is mixed in, it just makes it worse. But thanks for the tip, Chez - I'll give it a try. At the end of the day, I just want something which will make me go to sleep... uhh.. quicker. Or as the French might say, Ehhh... Vite-er.

(By the way, girls, we're both single, if you're wondering.)
13 minutes ago


***************************************************************

For more horrifying puns and mayhem, go visit The Artist formerly known as Shit Sandwich (Tafkass) at www.verypoor.co.uk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[b]Привет Всем! [/b]
Я Екатерина Игнатюк... и это моя первая для начало запись в этом блоге.
Исходя из теории разумного эгоизма и как настоящая "эгоистка" расскажу немножко о себе любимой.
Я молода, здорова, небогата но стремлюсь, амбициозна, полна сил и энергии.
Живу счастливо, чего и Вам всем желаю.
У меня есть Интернет Клуб http://www.2nt.ru/users/katya (Поездка в Питер! ) благодаря которому я наменрена помогать сохранять и улучшать здоровье людям.
Буду рада вас видеть у себя в клубе.

Предлагаю Вам [b][url=http://2nt.ru]web секс знакомства [/url][/b] и др, с огромным количеством информации по интересующей Вас теме. Для себя я обнаружила много интересного.

Anonymous said...

{Решила открыть этот топик тем кто ест себя! Да.Да. Как бы странно это не звучало. Я ем все кутикулу,перхоть и всякое разное. Я не прошу советов как избавиться от этой привычки. просто интересно много ли таких как я. И что имено едят эти люди,|Мне 17, я встречаюсь с парнем. У нас любвь-морковь. он старше меня на 6 лет (ему 23). У меня еще ни с кем не было близких отношений, я не против чтобы это случилось с ним. Подружки мне говорят, что о девственности надо заявить ему заблаговременно. А я не решаюсь как-то, боюсь такой темы. Ну вот как яя ему скажу "знаешь, а я вот еще ни с кем.."?

[IMG]http://v7em.com/go/vnimanue.png[/IMG]