Chez Guevara FM - the home of UK Psy Trance

Friday, January 19, 2007

Fuck this, I'm off

You can have the hurricanes and the rain and all that. I'm off to the Caribbean for 2 weeks. Yes, dear reader, I'm off to see my friend Anna in the Turks & Caicos Islands. I will still have access to the internet out there, so may well post some pictures if I can...

But I will be thinking of you all, while I'm sitting on the beach, topping up my tan (well, going from blue to just pale). I hope you won't miss me too much. This is where I'm going.

4 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Enjoy yourself, but watch out for the sharks and manta rays. With a face like yours you'll probably have nothing to fear from the land animals. I should know, of course.

Yow mutha said...

Can't help you with the sharks but remember your own joke about the sun tan lotion keeping you safe from the dangerous rays. Have a wonderful time and keep safe.

Little Zoe said...

Have you ever seen rays being fed? They're hilarious - they actually leap out of the water like dolphins. So at least you'd be keeping us entertained, Chez.

Hope you have a great time, you jammy sod.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't take me I want a recount, hope you have a fantastic time sweetie xx

Helly
yttklp