Monday, September 10, 2007

There's only one Chez Guevara!














Apparently I'm not the only one after all. There's a game called Chez Guevara. You can even buy a t-shirt, which I rather like and may well buy.
















There's also a restaurant in the US called Chez Guevara. Just goes to show that the old addage of 'You are unique. Just like everyone else' rings just as true in the blogosphere.

If I was them, I'd be well pissed that I have the web domain www.chezguevara.com. Well, you can't have it! Unless you send me a large bag of cash, that is. I knew I should have copyrighted the name. Damn my inherent laziness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much would you give me for http://www.cheguevara.ca/ then?
It's a little strange that others have picked up on the Chez with Z thing or do you think it's maybe then spelling it as it sounds?
PS It looks like a play on words in your case "house of the lazy vagrant"....
PPS Struggling with my blog, you will have noticed my lack of action, will try and remedie that.
Verglas