Chez Guevara FM - the home of UK Psy Trance

Monday, December 04, 2006

Finished!

Well, it's taken six days and 65,000 words but the novel is finally finished. The Trouser Legs of Destiny are now ready to walk into a bookshop near you. It's been intense, seriously intense. I don't know if I'll write a second one, I guess that depends on whether I can get the first one published. But it's been absolutely draining. And yet exhilerating at the same time. I can't believe I've finally managed it, my own novel. I can safely tick that one off the list of things to do before I die.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Congrats, big boy, and good luck with the publishing. Your alacrity is an inspiration... I've thus far taken 18 months to write 7 poxy chapters of mine.

Pal Pito said...

Yep, many congrats - looking forward to reading TTLOD soon....

ps - have you noticed that if you deliberately get the spam filter wrong a few times it gets easier?!

After submitting on fuck off, wank, flange and arse it has suddenly gone to a 32 point font and very clear indeed...

helly said...

well done sweetie whens my copy comin? I have plenty of time my hands at the moment.