Monday, December 04, 2006

Finished!

Well, it's taken six days and 65,000 words but the novel is finally finished. The Trouser Legs of Destiny are now ready to walk into a bookshop near you. It's been intense, seriously intense. I don't know if I'll write a second one, I guess that depends on whether I can get the first one published. But it's been absolutely draining. And yet exhilerating at the same time. I can't believe I've finally managed it, my own novel. I can safely tick that one off the list of things to do before I die.

3 comments:

tafkass said...

Congrats, big boy, and good luck with the publishing. Your alacrity is an inspiration... I've thus far taken 18 months to write 7 poxy chapters of mine.

Anonymous said...

Yep, many congrats - looking forward to reading TTLOD soon....

ps - have you noticed that if you deliberately get the spam filter wrong a few times it gets easier?!

After submitting on fuck off, wank, flange and arse it has suddenly gone to a 32 point font and very clear indeed...

Anonymous said...

well done sweetie whens my copy comin? I have plenty of time my hands at the moment.