Thursday, December 14, 2006

Jack the Tractor

Bit weird, Ipswich all of a sudden being on the world news. I'm used to Ipswich being a bit of a backwater type place, not the kind of place with a serial killer. Aside from anything else, I don't want Ipswich to be the kind of place that you always associate with some kind of tragedy - eg when you think of Locabie or Hungerford.

I've spoken to some people back home, they're all a bit scared, understandably. At the moment, it's only prostitutes who are being targetted, but there's no guarantee at all that it will stay that way. I'll never understand what it is that suddenly makes someone decide to go out and kill a load of people.

I hope they catch him quickly. And then Ipswich can go back to being famous for having a crap football team.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea scary shit eh?
I suppose youv'e heard the first sick joke?
Why can't we go to the rugby on sat? we have no hookers left.
I think the girls will be o.k. as they are taking the rabbit with the BIG POINTY TEETH for protection.

Helly

Chez Guevara said...

I heard it was dyslexic Santa Claus, kept leaving prozzies under the tree. Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho.

Anonymous said...

Apologies Chez - I've just credited your cousin for being the first to mention the subject. Backdated kudos to you.

Take comfort from the fact that at least Ipswich is easier to spell than Lockerbie.

Anonymous said...

Provided none of this impacts the Portman Road boot sales on Sunday mornings then I don't see what all the fuss is about....

.... BTW Chez when I saw the title of this post I thought you'd branched out into children's books - "Jack The Tractor" would be an instant hit, and based on my extensive experience, even with Tractor Tom and Little Red Tractor there is room for ay least one more tractor on the market - maybe don't make him red, just for a change.....

Anonymous said...

Pal, I'm surprised you don't have a dabble in the old kiddie fiction yourself; "The Amazing Adventures of Banana C*ck and Banana C**t" has a ring to it... actually, the ring is the only bit that's missing...

Anonymous said...

Damn. And I thought I was brave, being the first one to speak out.

It is odd, however. It's even in the American newsletters. Hell, it's even in Le Monde, and we all know the French couldn't give a Technical Monkey's for what we do to each other over here.