Chez Guevara FM - the home of UK Psy Trance

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cheese Eaters are Mutants

a cheese sculpture of the Sante Maria













Interesting article about eating cheese. Apparently 61% of the global population is lactose-intolerant. The remaining 39% that CAN eat dairy products are mutants, apparently.

As someone that loves cheese, it is certainly only a matter of time therefore before I can summon lightning just by rolling my eyes. I'd prefer that than having a metal skeleton nailed onto my existing one.

No comments: