Monday, February 12, 2007

Thanks for the Mammaries.






















So Anna Nicole Smith has been found dead, having said she wanted to go out like Marilyn... Well, Marilyn Monroe actually had a career. I never actually worked out what ANS actually did? Apart from the odd grumble flick and marrying an 89-year old oil billionaire, what else is she famous for? Selling her soul for pretty much any publicity she can get, no matter how low... I can't think of anyone that has courted publicity in the same way she has.

Don't believe me? Did you know that you can actually watch Anna Nicole Smith having a Caesarian Section on Youtube?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celebrity was her drug (well, one of her many drugs) and it ended up killing her. I actually felt very sorry for her when I heard about her death; despite the fame, the fortune and all the rest, she was obviously deeply unhappy throughout her life. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chez, wadduya say
I said Hey Chez wadduya say
[to the tune of oops upside ya head]

Just caught up on all your posts - well some of them - forgive me for I have sinned - it has been months since I last dropped by - a crying Chez-m I know.

Anyway, glad you had a good hols - keep up the blogtastic work.

And hey, when are we gonna get a taste of that book of yours...?!

Anonymous said...

"I can't think of anyone that has courted publicity in the same way she has."

Er, Jordan, the other one (can't remember her name), Paris Hilton, Jade Goody... need I go on?

Anonymous said...

This is very sad, What a waste of a life,