Monday, March 05, 2007

New & Improved White Spirit, delivered to your Inbox!

Oh yes, gentle reader, I have installed a very clever and technical thing on the website, which will email 'Smells Like White Spirit' straight to your inbox. No more will you have to check each day to see whether I've actually been bothered to write anything that day...

I will be sending out email invitations to those of you whose email addresses I already have; for those of you whose contact details I don't currently have, if you would like to receive each new serving of White Spirit in your inbox, just email me at whitespirit@chezguevara.com and I'll put you on the list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jug-tastic! Erm... apart from the fact that I don't appear to be getting the notifications as yet. Let me know if you'd like to borrow the Monkey.