Sunday, April 06, 2008

My new van

May I introduce you to my new van. In keeping with Japanese naming traditions, it's called a Toyota Master Ace Surf. I was terribly sad to see the back of Fredzilla; And I've done what any self-respecting man would do after a split from a loved one, I've replaced him with a younger and more mobile model.

Rudy at Loch Ness.

Rudy at Skerray Harbour.










He goes by many names; There are some who call him the Silver Surfer. There are some who call him Ace Adventurer. There are some who call him simply Rocky. There are some who call him Tintin, the Hustle from Brussels. There are some who call him Ka'ahele, God of Travel. There are some who call him Camp David. But you can call him... Rudy.*

* For those of you that don't know, Rudy is a character from The Mighty Boosh, a High Priest of the Psyechedelic Monks. His full name is Rudy Van Disarzio, or Rudy Van Di Stasi as my van shall be known.

No comments: