Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Van with No Name

Still trying to think of a good name for my van. Started off with Dubya, which didn't really stick. Then, when it turned out that the turbo wastegate wasn't broken and all it needed was a good throttle, I decided on Kristian Stranglewank. However, that does sound a bit like something from Salad Fingers and is perhaps not in the best taste.

I've now finished doing it up (with a lot of help from my folks, thanks!) and it's ready. I've put in a sofa bed, kitchenette sink & hob, new lino, curtains, material around the walls and on the outside, I've sprayed out all the scratches. It doesn't look showroom smart, but it looks pretty damn good to me. I'm hoping that as I spend more time with it, a name will be forthcoming. It took something like six months or so to come up with Fredzilla.

Anyhow, here are some pics of what I've done. Enjoy!















No comments: