Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh Bloody Fuck and Bugger.

And big dogs' cocks to boot. Yes, you've guessed it. Girl of my dreams has dumped me (again). Won't go into too much detail here, needless to say I'm feeling pretty down about it all. It had been a rather magical 2 months together, and it was all going so well. And yet I'm down, but not out... Normal service will soon be resumed, just as soon as I feel like being cheerful.

As luck would have it, though, my friend Anna is coming back from the Turks & Caicos this weekend, and she'll be here for the next week or so. I suspect there'll be a lot of unnecessary drunkenness. And next weekend, my old uni friend Susan is coming down to sunny Plymouth, so that will be fun too. Bugger and arse, though. Honestly, sometimes I simply despair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I really am. You deserve some happiness. I'm wishing it your way.

Zoe xx

Anonymous said...

Don't despair darling, all these things happen for a reason and none of us know what great things are waiting for us around the next corner. I have a feeling its going to be a good year. Keep smiling.