Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Axe-wielding Maniac

This will be me soon!
















I've signed up for a guitar course. It's been many years since I committed any acts of aural atrocity. Oh, how my parents loved my impromptu violin concerts at home, listening to me belt out such classics as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and London's Burning. It really did sound like nails down a blackboard. Tuneful nails, mind. But still nails.

But I always wished I'd chosen the guitar instead, so I've finally taken the plunge, bought myself a half-decent guitar and I'm ready to go. Obviously I've some way to go before I find myself at Shit's level, but then we all have to aspire to something.

* 10 Spirit points go to whichever reader can tell me who the mystery guitarist is. And no, it isn't that bloke from The Darkness.

4 comments:

Rick said...

Easy! Ted Nugent...

Chez Guevara said...

I should have known... Far too easy for you, Kyklops!

Anonymous said...

Your Father thinks it was a an old photo I took of him back in ye olden day of 1972. ok he didn't play a guitar and he didn't have the same boots but there are similarities. Ahhhhh Bless

Anonymous said...

I had no idea it was Ted Nugent. Isn't he the huntin' shootin' fishing' guy who's slightly to the right of Mengele politically?