Friday, October 06, 2006

And it's hello from me!

Oh yes, I'm back, with a bit more colour than before (or, considering I was blue when I went, perhaps a bit less) and feeling refreshed and raring to go. And may I join Captain Alliteration in saying a mighty thank you to the literally laugh out loud Little Zoe. So good, I may have to start calling her 'Medium-Sized Zoe' to befit her increasing gravitas. Which I think she'd prefer to the perhaps not so flattering but infinitely more amusing monicker of 'the purple pissing princess'. Or perhaps, more enigmatically, I might occasionally refer to her as 'Violet'. For that I have to say many, many thanks to the one in a million Aunty Helly. And you're right about the photos. Not only do I have photos of me in Rocky Horror gear, they're on my website. (About 2/3 of the way down, just after the pics of me as a witch).

I have a million and one things to do, not least check my bank balance to see what damage was done (oops!) and then I shall resume where I left off. I suspect some photos may be in order. Don't worry, no naked ones, before you all start running. Oh, and now that Little Zoe has gone, I can change the web title again. I know that would have been like water torture for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back.

And don't forget that I now know one of your own (and very disturbing) embarrassing moments.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Chez, good to hear you are feeling the benefits of your much deserved holiday.

And thanks again to Zoe for keeping us all entertained while you were recharging the batteries.