Sunday, October 29, 2006

Grinning like Bonnie Langford












Some of you may know that for some considerable time I've had a bit of a crush on someone down here in Plymouth. Well tonight, we finally hit it off and it's official. I'm grinning like Bonnie Langford.

She's the nicest person I've ever met, in fact I was blown away by her the very first time I met her. It's rare that you meet someone that has that sort of impact on you, where you think 'Wow! I have GOT to get to know YOU...'

But don't worry, gentle reader, this blog will not turn into a love-in and I will still be posting the same old crap that I always do. I'm just bouncing off the ceiling, it's nearly 2 in the morning and I had to share it with someone before I explode.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased for you, Chez. I wish you all the best.
xx

(End of saccharine but sincere comments; normal acerbic sarcasm will now resume)

Anonymous said...

Hello sweetie so glad you have found her at last (if only for the sake of your eye sight)luv ya loads

Helly xx

Anonymous said...

Mother!

Chez, I apologise on her behalf for that comment. There really is no excuse for her.

Anonymous said...

Puke-o-rama. I refer you to Brisso...

http://brisso99.typepad.com/

See comment on 26th Oct.

Chez Guevara said...

Yes, I did actually read that before... It made me smile.

And tough. I'm allowed ONE gushing post. So ner.

And may I also refer you to YOUR blog, namely said post:

http://www.shitsandwich.co.uk/?p=312

where you surreptitiously sneaked in 'taking the advice of my girlfriend'...

At least I'm upfront with my gushing, rather than nonchalently throwing it in!