Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Mother will be so proud.

Sent an email to my cousin who works at Vodafone, with a link to the blog. The email got cut out by their systems, because it scored a 9 on the offensive scale.

Now whilst I was obviously quite proud of that, I think if I try a bit harder, I can hit that elusive 10. Although, bearing in mind in recent posts I have written about bestiality, necrophilia, space-docking (thanks, Little Zoe), the Queen as an insect and the Pope being the Antichrist, I don't quite know how much more offensive I can be without actually getting arrested / locked up in the tower and / or Vatican / placed on the sexual offenders register.

Anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just send a link to the post after this one - that should do the trick.