Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tumbleweed

No, it's not a new Dr Who spin-off, more what's been on White Spirit recently... I've been as busy as a really studious thing in really quite industrious season. Hence the lack of posts. Of all the possible reasons there could be, which one do you think is the most likely?

1. I've been spending all my time at the Salvation Army, handing out soup to the homeless;

2. I was kidnapped by the Plymouth Triads, only managing to escape during the daring rescue / bloodbath that ensued;

3. I've been enjoying a well-earned break at Her Majesty's pleasure (I mean nicked by the rozzers, not going down on the Queen);

4. I've been working too hard and have also been going out too much.

Yes, 10 points if you chose number 4. But, gentle reader, do not fear... This new-found 'working too hard' and 'being popular' is only a temporary setback; normal service will soon be resumed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually chose number 1. A Mother can dream, can't she?