Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back from da Smoke

View from Primrose Hill. Couldn't believe this was only half a mile from Camden!



Had a great time in London. Harriet had a very successful exhibition. I got to see the Kandinsky exhibition at the Tate Modern, I got to spend a great night in my favourite bar in the whole world, Aint Nothin' But, the Blues Bar by Oxford Circus... Met some new people. Discovered Primrose Hill. All in all, a good time was had by all.

And got the black snot, which I always get in London, so I'm pleased to be back in the fresh air of Devon. I have a bit of a love / hate thing with London... Always pleased to be there, always just as pleased to leave...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Smells like Desperate Measures"

OK Mr Guevara, you told the nice people exactly how come you accompanied me with the view to helping at the show but mysteriously ended up with the time to go see Kandinsky and Primrose Hill?

Honestly readers...infuriating doesn't cover it.

"Go. Now. Go see art. Distant art. And distant other things. Somewhere. Just go."

The man can drive though. And he can flat pack. And he has my thanks (and my booze). And the Proclaimers have never sounded so good.

Love and hugs,
The-corporate-cock-muncher-who-hasn't-yet-read-the-blog-and-doesn't-intend-to-either. x

Chez Guevara said...

Flaming Galah and all manner of other Alf-from-Home-and-Away type expletives.

Yes, I turned up to help as jewellery monkey and Harry very kindly let me enjoy London instead. As there was not enough space on her stand for 2.

I think personally it was the offer of dressing up as Mr T that made her mysteriously decide to give me the week off.