Friday, September 01, 2006

Gor Blimey Guvnor Innit

off to visit some friends in that London.







Yup, I'm off to London for a few days, so for the (very) select few that read this blog, I won't be posting any more until I get back on Thursday. I'm off to help my friend Harriet prostitute, I mean, exhibit her work at the International Jewellery Exhibition at Earls Court in that London.

Oh what the hell. She never reads this blog anyway, despite her being allegedly one of my closest friends. She's a corporate whore who sucks retail cock. There. Not that I'm bitter of course. I mean, I work hard to come up with funny and interesting stories for the blog. Is it too much to ask your closest friends to read it once in a while? Or maybe even once? In fact, I might even turn this blog into a 'let's all slag off Harriet Bedford' forum for a while, just to see if she'd notice.

Actually that's quite a good way to get people to read. I could send an email to all my friends saying next month I will be slagging you off online, unless you post meaningful comments. But I digress.

It should be lots of fun. I expect to see Mr T there and if I don't I'll be very upset. I did offer to go to the exhibition as Mr T. I think it would have saved a lot of hassle - Harry wouldn't have needed to buy cabinets or anything like that, as she could have just draped her jewellery on me and any prospective buyers could have just leafed about my person. I was even prepared to use bronzer. But somehow, she felt that it wasn't the image she was looking for. Racist.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Doesn't read your blog and refuses your kind, sensible offer of assistance? You should get really drunk and act obnoxious in a Mr. T-like manner while she's displaying her wares to prospective buyers. Mmm... perhaps you'd do that anyway? (haha!)

Rick said...

Oh, and enjoy your trip, by the way...