Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Due to Popular Demand...

Little Zoe in Chav-hunting regalia.











If Little Zoe is up for it, she will be taking over the reins until I return. I have emailed her my passwords... And in anticipation of a surge in grammar Nazism, I've also slightly changed the name of the blog, just to irritate her (and Shit Sandwich) until I get back.

So Little Zoe, you're in the big time now... A blog worth nearly $4,000... Treat her kindly and she will love you for it. You know, writing a blog is like making love to a beautiful woman... You turn her on... You put your log in... And think about what angle you're going to use...

Sorry, I appear to have turned into Swiss Toni. I clearly need this holiday.

"Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak. And then you put in the milk."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a cruel, cruel man, Chez. Come the day of the revolution, you will regret this.

Anonymous said...

The force's of global chavdom are surely quaking at the prospect of Zoe's two-pronged onslaught.