Thursday, September 14, 2006

Blog Roll...

Seems the blog phenomenon (da daaaaa da da da! Sorry. It's the Muppet Show. I have to do that whenever I use that word) is really taking off... I had no idea how many of my friends are actually blogging.

So I thought I'd take this opportunity to 'big up' the bloggers. All the bloggers are linked on the right under 'External Links'. If you want me to link to your blog, just drop me a line.

Shit Sandwich: by geetar-hoarding, ping pong God Miguelinho, an Overlord amongst Emperors. Pun-tastic and very funny.

Swing-Out: by swinging, jazz mag pin-up, Carrie. She's only just stepped into the blogosphere, so be gentle with her. But she's got a great sense of humour, so should be well worth a read once she gets some momentum going.

Tiny Realm of Glee: by the inimitable Queen of Comedy and Mother of Dennis the Time-Travelling Kitten, Harriet. A welcome return to the blogosphere for the sharp-tongued one.

Orangutan Fan: by my 18-year old cousin, future ruler of the planet and grammar nazi, Little Zoe. Intelligent, witty and my God, someone under the age of 25 that can actually spell.

OTHER NOTABLE BLOGS:

Kyklops: A Canadian living in Japan. Don't know him, but has some really interesting stuff.

Chase Me Ladies, I'm in the Cavalry: Offbeat but funny blog from English Expat.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug. Unfortunately, my mother followed the link and actually read some of the things I've written, so I'm now in the doghouse for swearing too much. :/ But thanks anyway!

Chez Guevara said...

Crikey! I didn't know that your mum actually read my blog. (Or that she didn't know about yours...)

Anonymous said...

She doesn't spend a lot of time on the net, so she doesn't read anything regularly. She just has huge sessions every once in a while. Which is worse, really, because just when you're beginning to relax and be a bit more, um, open...

Chez Guevara said...

Absolutely. If you're reading this Auntie Helen, leave my mofo homegirl alone!

Anonymous said...

I showed her this and she looked quite amused. But I think that's because she didn't know what 'mofo' meant.

(And the word verification for this comment is 'wanki'. 'Nuff said)

Anonymous said...

I've just found out what it means. Wash your mouth out with soap you little bug. Where did you learn to fucking swear like that?

Rick said...

Well, frankly I'm shocked that someone of your tender age (little zoe, not you, Shit and Che... hey, that's kinda catchy...) knows what 'mofo' means. Now, as punishment: assuming the root 'wank-', please place 'wanki' in its correct context in a complete (first) declension of the adjectival form.
--Kyklops (MA Classics)

Anonymous said...

Well, assuming that it is masculine (as I've never heard of a female being referred to as a wanker), I would guess that it would be:

wankus
wanki
wanko
wankum
wanko
wanke

And plural:

wanki
wankorum
wankis
wankos
wankis
wanki

Happy now?