Monday, September 25, 2006

Holiday!!

This is where I'm going on holiday. There are turtles too, although sadly none of them are of the teenage mutant ninja variety.




Oh yes, dear reader, it is with a certain degree of excitement that I write to say I will be going on holiday on Wednesday, not to return until late the following Thursday. So it may well be a whole 9 days until you get your next fix of White Spirit.

I know it's going to be hard for you. I hide heroin in the metatags, so there will be a certain amount of cold turkey for you all until I return. And as much as I'd love to spend all my week at an internet cafe writing the blog, I don't think I will. Unless something really cool happens. Or I get bored. Or it rains.

So... Based on the roaring success of Technical Monkey's guest editor spot at the Shit Sandwich, does anyone feel up to the challenge? Would YOU like the chance to take over the reins of Smells Like White Spirit while I'm away...?

Have you ever read a blog and thought 'That's rubbish. I could do much better'. Have you ever contemplated world domination, but don't know where to start? Or have you simply got way too much free time and / or a rather inflated opinion of your own self worth?

Whatever (and I don't mean that in a chav-esque manner) Chez Guevara needs you...

If you're interested, email me at AnythingyoucandoIcandobetter@chezguevara.com. Mark your email "Yes. Oh yes. This is my destiny, what I've waited my whole life for" and make sure you write before Wednesday lunch time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to nominate Little Zoe. Yes, I know she has a 'blog already, but there's no upper limit on the amount of chav-hunting and grammar nazism that I can take...

Rick said...

I second that!

Anonymous said...

You're very kind, guys.

I don't know if I could live up to the standard that Chez has set, but I'm willing to give it a go if no one else volunteers.

I won't, however, be able to come up with titles as puntastic as Chez (or, as my sister misheard it, Jay Guevara). I actually laughed out loud at, "How much is that bloggie in the window?"

And I'm not posting any naked photos of myself either.

Rick said...

Little Zoe!! I'm appalled that you think we would want you post naked photos of yourself on Chez's blog. Naked photos of some of your friends will do just fine...

(Note: I hope it's not really necessary to say this, but I'm just kidding!)